Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good Deeds

Today on the Cosmo Cricket Blog, if you leave a comment they will donate one dollar to their local food bank. They are pledging to donate up to $1,000. WOW, that is huge this time of year. We all need to remember that people are going hungry year round, not just around the holidays. NO child should EVER have to go to bed hungry! I will pledge to donate 10 cans of food(at least) to my local fod bank. I know not a lot of people read my blog and that is OK I will start off doing 10 cans and add to it for everyone who comments, sound good? Everyone who has the ability should do this in their community also. You do not need to be rich, I surely am not. But, I know that the money I waste every week could got to feed those less fortunate and blessed than me. Help me and them by leaving a comment and have a great day!

To comment on Cosmo Crickets Blog also click on the link on the right :)