Thursday, June 11, 2009

Can't Have Anything Nice

I have been saying it for about three years now "I can't have anything nice." The latest: Last night I get into my bed and look for the remotes( yes, plural, remotes) too find all three hanging out under a pillow that has been transplanted to the middle of my bed. I pick up the remote to our BRAND NEW only had two it days DVD player to find that the battery cover on the back has been broken, yes broken, off. Of course, who is to blame? Mister J. He tells me that it is "OK" though. Yeah, no big deal. I like how he tried to hide it after he broke it. This is just another in a series of "nice" things that I like that have turned up broken. Some things just disappear and I never find out what their status is. So, I have resigned myself to the fact that for the next fifteen years, at least, I will not have anything nice.

Have a great day!