Friday, June 19, 2009

Laughing

So, this week has been filled laughter. Of course, I am only laughing to keep from crying. Nothing major bad has happened I am just feeling extra stress from everywhere. Had a rough few days with the kiddos and their tantrums and craziness. Work I do not even want to talk about. Let's just say I have had my work cut out for me. I am just thankful to have a decent job, I need to put it in perspective, a lot of people do not. It is weeks like these that I wish I had never gone back to work full-time. I think if I was home during the day the kids would not act out for attention as much in the afternoons, I would not be so tired and short fused with them, my eye would stop twitching.

Anyway enough grumbling, all is good because today is Friday and I have the next two days off. I need to get ready for scrapbooking next weekend and start putting together the stuff I want to work on. I finished the cutest heart shaped mini with pictures of just Hubby and I. I made it out of Martha Stewart wedding coasters (yes, the kind you put cups on) that are brown and pink hearts. I just glued two back to back added some pink, red and brown embellishments and rub-ons and wallet sized prints of our photo's. Easy-peasy.

Have a great weekend :). Leave me a comment if you would like and thanks for visiting!