Thursday, June 4, 2009

Slow News Day

Yesterday was a slow day for us. We ate out at a new restaurant, Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The burgers were good, fries were not. Kind of expensive $26 for three burgers, two fries and 2 drinks (the kids shared a burger). Could have eaten at Chili's for that amount. Then we went to Wal-mart ( of course, right?). We only needed juice, milk, and soda. Ended up spending $43 because we also got L a bunch of shirts next size up that were on clearance for $1, and Nicorette for Hubby (he says he really wants to quit).

Then it was home for me to play with my new to me sewing machine a lady at work gave me. it is really nice. I am having a hard time threading the needle and catching the bobbin thread. Give it time I will figure it out.

That is all for today. Hope you have a great one, I know I will.