Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well, yesterday was a busy day so i did not get a chance to post. I had to take L to the Dr. for her 18 month checkup. She is growing so fast, already at 25 pounds and 32 inches tall! This is such a fun age with her. She is always laughing and running around chasing her brother "Ja" as she calls him. Yesterday she was trying to walk around in Mike's shoes, being as they are a size 12 you can imagine how hard it was for her to make any progress. She has perseverance though she kept going. Love that girl.

Mister J spent the day with his Mimi N and came home totally cranky. He is a sweet boy usually, but the terrible threes seem to be in full effect some days. Can not wait 5 more months for him to turn 4!

On other news i took the car into the shop because to me it was acting "fruity" like it does right before the alternator goes bad. However, the mechanic could find nothing at all wrong with it, everything is charging like it should etc.(of course, right?). So, apparently I have just as good of an imagination as J does. I also finally got some printer ink so I can print up all of those pictures I have been taking. Maybe it will give me the inspiration I need to get my scrapbooking mojo back. Nothing has been inspiring me these last 2 weeks. Hopefully soon my Internet will be hooked up from home and I will be able to share some pictures and creations.

That is all for today. Thanks for visiting if you just stumbled across me. Leave a comment :). Have a good one!