Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend

Hello, happy Monday! This weekend Hubby and Little Mister J went out of town so it was just me and sweet Little Miss L all weekend. We had a real good time together we played lots and had a lot of quiet one on one moments that it hard to have when big brother is around making all sorts of noise. It was amazing how quiet the house was and how clean it stayed with the boys gone! See, I am not a bad housekeeper, they are just slobs (said with love:) ) ! Anyway, I was lucky enough on Saturday to get my MIL to come watch Little Miss L so I could go to a crop I had been planning to go to, for like, a month. I came up with a new way to do crops. Instead of bringing every single scrapbook related item I own, I make a list of photos I want to scrapbook and what kinds of papers I want to use and I start to pack from there. I pack the embellishments that will coordinate with the papers, I pack my scissors, craft, knife, rub-on applicator, glues, mat, paper cutter and I set. So easy! I end up being a lot less stressed out, and I am more productive. I got nine very good pages done in six hours! I need to get my Internet hooked up so I can scan these in to share. Sunday I was at Big Lots and they had tons of American Crafts Thickers for only two dollars! Vinyl, chipboard, felt, foam, fabric. Not the latest releases but still a good deal and colors that I can always use. Black, brown, pink, fuchsia, red, yellow, green. I was totally stoked!

That is all for now, have a great day. Feel free to comment!